Sunday, December 29, 2019

NC Demos December 2019 Blog Hop

Welcome to the NC Demo Blog Hop for December.  My name is Frances Wagner from Vero Beach, FL but an original member of NC SU Demo group. I love doing this blog hop with my NC SU Demo friends, they are so talented.

Our theme this month  ( Three's Company-  meaning using a set 3 ways or for 3 different occasions)  I chose to use the Dressed To Impress. When I was creating my projects I thought about a couple of my friends Leslie Phillips who sells Mary Kay and Helen Sharkey who sells Farmasi make up products and I thought this stamp set would be perfect to make a business card holder for them to give their clients.



Recently we did some remodeling at our house (both bathrooms and some painting and new carpet) it gave me a reason to rework my closet.  I have limited space in my walk in closet so I used the Dressed to Impress set to make tags for the storage units, one for shoes and one for purses.  I like it and I don't have to wonder which one I need to slide out.  What do you think?  Can you think of other ways to use this set besides a card?


Sometimes I think my customers might like to make a card just  like the sample in the catalog.  It feels pretty good actually when you can recreate something you see that you know they had an artist create.  This is a case of the card on page 56 of the January - June  2020 Mini Catalog. 

I want to make one of the beautiful purses next.  Here is one from the idea boards from our On Stage Conference last month.

Last a photo of the idea board for the Best Dressed Suite I love how everything coordinates. 


Supply list below to order starting January 3rd.  You can order the stamp set the DSP, accessories all individually or you can get the bundle with the dies and stamp set together for 10% discount or if you  want it  all you can order the Suite! These links won't work till  Friday Jan 3rd. 





Remember you can order your own products from the new catalog as well as earning free products in the new Sale a Bration brochure starting Jan 3rd.   The best part is to sign up to be a demo.  This is the best time of the year to join my team, for just $99 you get to  choose $125 from either annual or Jan-June catalog PLUS  a mini paper trimmer and you can choose any stamp set from either of those catalogs and after join you get a commission/discount every day for your own orders or those you collect from your family and friends.  Contact me if you have any questions.

JOIN THE FUN HERE!
SHOP
CHECK OUT MY FB PAGE
CHECK OUT MY PINTEREST PAGE


Check out my January Calendar to see when you want to create with us.


January Calendar

https://stampingkz.blogspot.com/2019/12/december-2019-nc-demos-blog-hop.html

Thanks for stopping by!  Make sure you hop on over to Tina's  blog and see what fun ideas she has for you. NOTE: I am having technical difficulties and you may have to cut and paste a few of these if they are not underlined or in blue.  I apologize in advance.
Thanks. Frances 

Tina Lesson-

Lesson-https://stampingkz.blogspot.com/2019/12/december-2019-nc-demos-blog-hop.html


Toni Campana - https://wp.me/p4tAAw-aI
Frances Wagner - 
https://wagstamps.blogspot.com/2019/12/nc-demos-december-2019-blog-hop.html
Nedine Dupree -
https://craftloungecreations.blogspot.com/2019/12/nc-demos-december-blog-hop.html
Tracie Evans Langley - https://wp.me/pbuEpC-9o





3 comments:

  1. Thank you. I am glad you liked my post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your projects, Frances :) My SIL is a MK consultant and I see quite a few projects in the future for her, lol!

    ReplyDelete