Sunday, June 24, 2018

NC Demos June Blog Hop - My Favorite New Stamp Set


When I saw the theme for this month (My Favorite New Stamp Set) I wasn't sure which set was my favorite and then I looked at what I have been teaching lately I decided it must be Abstract Impressions.

Here are a couple of things I have made with this cute stamp set.


The card below was a swap card I made and swapped with demos across the US.




This was my work in progress.  Sometimes I just have to take a picture of the process to make me appreciate all the work that does into a swap. The great thing is I make 20 cards just alike and send them to a swap coordinator and she sends us all back 20 different cards.  That way we have 20 different ideas to share with our customers/friends/family.  It is great inspiration for creating something similiar by adding one more thing or changing something.  It is a great jumping off place for us to start.





I used the same set when I made name tags at our June Stamp Camp.  Faith is onE my team and was one of the presenters and I made our name tags using Abstract Impressions and the adorable Stitched Labels Framelits ( I just love the part that looks like a doily. )  So many possibilities. 


Here were all the demonstrators in blue and the stamp campers in red.


Be sure to check out Toni's blog to see what her favorite new stamp set is!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/tonimariscreations/blog?directBlogUrl=/blog/10706/entry/nc_demos_june_blog_hop

Click on each name for blog hop!







Click the image below to get more details and larger image.





Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I'm finding that Abstract Impressions is also my favorite stamp. I seem to be using it a lot. Love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards, Frances. This stamp set reminds me of one we had many years ago, but the name escapes me. It certainly has a ton of potential, and you created some lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frances - Now the Abstract Impressions set is on my I-have-to-have list! All your projects are really great. It is so nice to see multiple projects using the same set. And, I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of your swaps in process. What a lot of work! -Laurie Meier

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frances, your cards are pretty as always and your name tags are totally adorable! Now I need to add all of these products to my wish list! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete