Sunday, July 31, 2016

July NC Demo Blog Hop

July Theme: Favorite Consumable (DSP, Embellishments, Ribbon)

This is a cute class I offered at Sweet Peas a cute shop in Vero Beach earlier this month.   I love this little shop it has everything shabby chic, baskets, clothes, art, crafty things (just about anything you would want).

By looking at my photos I would say my favorite consumable is ribbon.

This is a cute fold over gift tag.   Reminds me on my mama's canning day's of my youth. 

 This was a cute candy holder using the new 2x8 cello bags (I like that it holds larger candy)

This was one of my samples not something we made at the class.  I saw it in the catalog on page 148 and had to make it. 
 Don't forget next time you are in Vero Beach stop by Sweet Peas!!!! This is where I got my inspiration for my courtyard.  I bought the chair for $3 and the chandelier for $5 at the Salvation Army thrift store.


This is what I did with the chair, I love it at my front door.






The chandelier I added solar lights on it and it lights up at night. I love both projects. This photo was with the flash of my phone the next one is without the flash.

So what inspires you!  Don't forget to check out the rest of the NC Demo crew Blog Hop.



Frances Wagner - You are here!
http://wagstamps.blogspot.com/2016/07/july-nc-demo-blog-hop.html


Tamra Davis - http://wp.me/p2QFfC-BC

Jo Anne Hewins -



Tracie Evans Langley -
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/traciesallaboutstamping/blog?directBlogUrl=/blog/86481/entry/nc_demos_july_blog_hop

Sharon Maranich -
http://inkiefinger.blogspot.com/2016/07/july-nc-demos-blog-hop.html







3 comments:

  1. Great projects. I love the Fresh Fruit set. In fact, I used it too. Love the little card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this set and your card and tags, France's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your cards, Frances. But I have to say I really love how you repurposed that chair and the chandelier! I am in love! Solar lights - how clever!

    ReplyDelete