Sunday, January 31, 2016

NC DEMO BLOG HOP

I am privileged to be able to blog hop with some awesome North Carolina Demos!  Our group will using Sale-a-bration sets.

I choose to use the adorable Honeycomb Happiness set.  Such cuteness.   I used the paper piecing technique to create this little chick, you stamp the image on Whisper White and then again on Daffodil Delight and cut out the Daffodil Delight chick and mount on top so you don't have to cut those tiny little feet, they show through underneath.  I love this technique. I used it with several cards I have made recently. This is one of the cards we will be making in my 1st Thursday card class at Rockridge Clubhouse at 10am this coming week 2/4/16. Let me know if you want to sign up for the class. (I got my idea of using the Timeless Textures background for this card from Erica Cerwin.)

Supplies:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for stopping by and now head on over to Shavon's site to see what she has in store for you.  You should be able to click on the next Blog Hop photo to reach Shavon however in case it does not check below the photo and you will see the rest of the group that is blog hopping with us.  Enjoy!

http://scrappingvon.blogspot.com/2016/01/nc-demo-sale-bration-hop.html



12 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I am loving the Timeless Textures stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frances - I love that little chick too! That Timeless Texture looks great on the card. Another set I guess I'll be putting on my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Frances, Absolutely adorable card! Love the little yellow heart you added to the balloon. Thanks for participating in our 1st NC Demo's Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little bird is so perfect. What a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the little chick! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! That chick is pretty darn cute especially holding the balloon with the itty bitty heart. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo Anne Hewins1/2/16 5:56 PM

    I am so hoping that Timeless Textures makes it to the new annual catalog! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! The background really steps up the whole project. Love the heart on the balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Frances, I left a comment on your blog on Sunday - but it's gone! A couple bounced back to me - not sure why! Love your chick card with Timeless Textures. I haven't gotten Timeless Text. yet - but it's on my list! Good job & glad you joined the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Sharon for your sweet comments. I think they are both on now. I love that chick too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well Miss Frances....if that's not adorable I don't know what is.

    ReplyDelete