Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Celebrate You = FREE Dies

Have you looked at the SAB catalog yet?  There are some amazing FREE products and this is one of them.  This week I have been working on samples for classes and events etc.  I had been working on several things and these elements were sort of just laying against each other and it caught my eye.  I love the sharp contrast of Basic Black and Lemon Lime Twist.



The free product I used is Celebrate You Thinlits Dies #146840.  When you purchase $100 you get that thinlit FREE. Click the picture below and it will take you right to my website. Plus you can earn the Amazing You Stamp set to go with it.  So if you are thinking of ordering $150 from both the annual catalog and the occasions catalog you can get both for FREE plus there is more when you reach the $150 in an order you get $15 FREE of anything in the other catalogs as hostess rewards.  WIN WIN WIN for sure.  Contact me if you need more information about SAB- FREE STUFF



Check out the video for more ideas.






























No comments:

Post a Comment