Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Holiday Catalog Team card Swap

When we get new catalogs, I offer to swap cards with my team mates.  I am always love to see what they come up with.  Not everyone swaps but for those that do they are always in for a great surprise and great samples to show their friends and customers (that is most likely the same thing- first they become your customer and you end up being great friends.) That is what I love most about this little business I have, it has brought so many people in my life.  Some start out coming to a friends Stampin' UP! party and and attending my classes and some even end up being a member on my team.  Sometimes it is a demonstrator that I meet at different conferences and we have been friends for years even though we don't live next door to each other or even talk to each other all the time but we have that creative common denominator.

On to the swap. This was my swap card I sent to my team members.  I love that I used a business envelope and folded in the middle.  I also collected sunflower seeds from my sunflower plants and shared them with the team.

The is the envelope with the card and seed packet.





This is the back of the envelope.  Love the washi tape.

Inside of card.



Connie Gentry made this adorable desk calendar with the post it notes. She used the Quilted ????  Connie lives in North Carolina.


Jess Davis's card - I love the cat and the embellishments she used.  Jess lives in Pennsylvania.

This is Leslie's fun card, she is crazy about that pig. She made an adorable card recently to send to her sister that had knee surgery.  Leslie lives in Tennessee.

Here is the awesome card I was mentioning before.




 This is a pretty card that Linda Pearce made, she made me want that stamp set.  I love how she use the copper paper. Linda lives in Virginia.



Thanks for stopping by!  Check out EVENTS on my Facebook Business page HERE and join my virtual Stampin' UP! Party Sunday Night 8pm There will be prizes and videos and fun ideas.

Frances
wagstamps@yahoo.com















2 comments:

  1. That sunflower seed packet, card, and envelope is gorgeous! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chee Chee, I love that set and it worked out with the sunflower seeds I had just dried.

    ReplyDelete