Monday, April 24, 2017

Savannah- Saturday

The day finally came for everyone to get together at the conference. We had such a good time. This was my team that came from Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania!  I am truly blessed to have all these creative women on my team.





Us cutting up!

We had to show the back of our shirts. "RIGHT"


Don't you love our shirts?  Michelle Deal  created them for our team and Elaine's team gifted us with them. Thanks so much Michelle and Elaine's team. 
 Front of shirt.


 Back of shirt. 

No automatic alt text available.


 Joan and I are sitting at a separate table, we had 3 tables of our team. It is not a bad thing to happen right, to be with your stampin team and have fun and learn new ideas.  



This is my direct team members meaning they signed up under me directly.
From left to right- 
Karel Standish- Garner, NC
Joan Hartshorn- Lake Wales, FL
Jess Davis- Hanover, PA
"ME"
Karen Patterson- Sebastian, FL


Recognition

Two of our team members just earned Silver Elite and they got to walk across the stage and be recognized!  Congratulations Karel and Elaine!






Sorry Karel they were to fast to take down your name.

I was extremely excited to see my name under Gold.  I feel truly blessed  by my team and my customers  who made it all possible.










There probably many that got the recognition across the world but I was the only one in Savannah.  Photos aren't the best but it is what it is right?

Thanks for stopping by and viewing our team activities. Please let me know if you want to join us next time and be on my team.  

Blessings, 
Frances



























No comments:

Post a Comment