Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Stamping Bingo

What a fun time we had last Saturday playing Stampin Bingo!!!

Below are my team mates Karen Patterson (left) and Joan Hartshorn (right) We had a great time decorating and getting ready for our event.  Join my team and play with us at future events.  :)

Image may contain: 3 people, indoor

Card displays

No automatic alt text available.


Bingo Prizes

No automatic alt text available.


This  is the inside of the card tin I made from the FREE SAB Card Tin item.

No automatic alt text available.

Swag Bags for everyone!  Did you see this sweet carousel horse;
The story behind our theme- Karen was helping her mom store her Christmas decorations and one of the items was a beautiful carousel.  We were able to get our Occasions catalog in December and she knew there was a set called Carousel Birthday and knew that would work for our theme. I love what she did.

No automatic alt text available.

This is my work station putting the swag bags together.
No automatic alt text available.


Table set up and ready to play Stampin Bingo
No automatic alt text available.

This is our Candy Bar Karen created! (see the Carousel below)
Image may contain: indoor

I have had these Stampin' UP! cookie presses for several years and cant' remember using them so I pulled them out to make cookies for our event.  I need to work on the size next time. They were tasty however.
Image may contain: food

Thanks for stopping by:
Image may contain: text

No comments:

Post a Comment