Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Wagnotes - Card Class first Thursday & SU Anniversary

Card Class ~

Every 1st Thursday (unless it lands on a holiday) I have a card class at Rockridge Clubhouse from 10-12pm for $16 unless otherwise stated. The first of the month sort of sneaked up on me with all my energy going to my New Holiday Catalog over the weekend. But what fun we had making a new card and looking at the fabulous new catalog.

The card class this Thursday is really a Christmas card and the rest of cute tags for the fall. I sometimes get so excited about the Christmas stuff I over look the fall holidays. Here are a few samples. Contact me to reserve your spot.





Fall Tags Samples



Thursday 9/1 is also the first day you can order from the new catalog. I will be sending out a pdf file for the catalog on Thursday if you want to view it. If you are in my Stampin Bunco group or stamp club you will get one too. If you were not able to get to my catalog launch on Sunday and have ordered from me since the large catalog came out in June I will have one for you.


Here are some samples we made to show you new ideas for the new catalog.





Girls having fun.




Sometimes my customers find me on line and I never meet them, well this was a great event I got to meet 2 of those customers (I have to say here they start out being customers but end up being my friends - that is the best part about being a demonstrator for me the people I meet and the friends I make.) Below is Becki who recently moved from Pennsylvania, so glad she found me on line.






This is Betty that found me a while ago. 



Just wanted to share part of our day with you.    

                                                   Save the Date ~ Holiday Stamp Camp
 

 
Last but not least, tomorrow Wednesday 8/31/16 is my 17th anniversary with Stampin' UP! I joined 8/31/99 to get the discount and never looked back. I have never had trouble making my quota, I have never used my families money to buy stamps and supplies. I am blessed beyond measure to have so many great customers and team members and love what I do. I can't imagine NOT being a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. At one time I had my dinning room and kitchen painted and bought new counter tops with my SU commissions and we have been on vacation with my SU commission. It is all good. 

                                                                                                                                                                 If you are ever interested in becoming a SU demonstrator I would love to have you on my team, I have team members across the US so you don't have to live next door to be on my team. (whether you want to make money for college tuition, vacation, Christmas or just get the discount every day, I welcome hobby demonstrators) 

Soooooooooooooo- to celebrate: Wednesday 8/31 ONLY I am going to offer a 10% discount before tax and shipping to anyone that places an order from me. You can order on line and when I see it I will send you a check or if you order through me personally I will deduct it from your total. Thanks for your support over the years.

Frances Wagner
772-643-4664
wagstamps@yahoo.com
DBWS (order online) : http://franceswagner.stampinup.net
BLOG: www.wagstamps.com


No comments:

Post a Comment