Tuesday, April 26, 2016

May Paper Pumpkin Sneak Peek

Don't you love a surprise in the mail?  Well that is what you get when you sign up for paper pumpkin however earlier this month this one was shared at the On Stage Convention in Salt Lake City and I thought I would share it with you in case you have been thinking about getting a box of creative fun in your mailbox each month.  It has everything you need to make your cards/projects.  Go HERE to sign up today or just check  Paper Pumpkin out.



April's Paper Pumpkin-
Since we have sold over 1 million Paper Pumpkin Kits Stampin' UP! rewarded everyone that receives Paper Pumpkin this month with an extra stamp set. I made this cute wreath for one part of my kit and now want to work with the other stamp set. Stay tuned to see what I come up with.



Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment