Monday, April 4, 2016

Customer Spotlight- Bunny Ricciardi - Class this week-

Sometimes when we find and stamp with customers ( most of the time actually) they become our friends. Bunny recently found me on line and also came to one of my classes and shares her ideas with me. This is Bunny working on a card at one of my classes. So sorry I did not get her with her head up.  Bunny is an outstanding stamper, I love her creativity!


 

Bunny recently shared a few photos of cards she has been working on. I love them. I apologize for the Easter cards being late but I had to share them. So pretty. Thank you Bunny for sharing your talent with us.




 This Thursday 4/7/16 I will be offering a card class, making 3 cards for $16.00 at Rockridge Clubhouse.  Please contact me to rsvp by Wednesday 4/6/16 This is one of the cards we will be making on Thursday. I love the new stamp set #imbringingbirthdaysback and wanted to make a card although I think it was created for envelopes.  Just needed something bring and cheerful. 



 Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment