Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Retiring 2014-2016 In Color Products-

Do you have a favorite 2014-2016 in color?  Guess what they are retiring soon. In the past some of the colors sold out first day of the announcement or even before they announced they were retiring. So if you have one or more of those ink pads you will want to get the ink refill.  So you can refresh your pad over and over.  Once they are gone they are gone.  Great time to get some matching card stock  and ribbon too. 

I was looking back at some samples using the in colors and thought I would share with you.  I need to change my filing system of my pics, I did find one for you.

What is your favorite retiring in color?  I think Lost Lagoon is my favorite. 


 I will be sending out NEW catalogs for those that have ordered from me since June 1, 2015. 
Contact me today to get your order in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment