Thursday, December 24, 2015

Sneak Peek - Occasions Catalog

A Nice Cuppa- is one of my favorite new stamp sets. 

It is hard to tell by my photo but I used Smoky Slate for my background card stock.  I cut out the tea pot with the matching Cups and Kettle Framelit Dies and the tea bag I cut out of vellum and punched a small heart from the Confetti Hearts Border Punch and added the Bermuda Bay Bakers Twine and the heart type steam pieces were in that same die group.  The circle was cut from vellum and the dotted designer paper if from the Coordinating DSP Have a Cuppa Paper Stack.  I love it when all they have all the products to match. NO guessing on my part.

You are going to love the new Occasions Catalog along with the new Sale a Bration catalog where you get a free product every time you spend $50 from either the new catalog or the annual catalog. You can start ordering from both of the new catalogs on January 5th. 



Stamp a Stack- January 7th - 10am - noon
Rockridge Clubhouse.


This is one of the cards you will be making at the stamp a stack. Reserve your spot today!
 
 You will be making 10 quick simple cards with 2 designs 5 cards each (no envelopes). This class has been a favorite so I decided to repeat it. Class fee is $21.00 register before 12/25 and get a $5 discount. See photo for one style of our cards, you can choose from different sentiment if you wish.
Sign up today by email wagstamps@yahoo.com.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment