Wednesday, December 30, 2015

New Year's Project Life

I am in the process of working on a new blog header so for the time being I am using my old stand by.  So with that said my samples today are from my NEW Stampin Bingo group on FB.  These were my prizes from last night. We play each Tuesday night at 8pm. Contact me if you want to be on the list.

The first photo is a Happy New Year Card I made using the negative from the Large Numbers Framilites Dies from the new catalog coming Jan 5th.





Supplies:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Below is another prize for Bingo last night. A tag on top and the silver card is for Project Life header to start the new year off.
Congratulations to Marianne the winner of all three projects from Stampin Bingo.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year.  I look forward to sharing with you in 2016!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment