Sunday, November 8, 2015

I'm Back!!!!

I have been missing in action for a couple of weeks. My husband, Rich and I went of a Caribbean Cruise with my son Eric and his wife Chrissy. I have to tell you it was the best vacation I have ever been on. What an amazing time we all had. I will share some pictures with you. I have been working on gathering them in my Stampin' UP! Project Life album. I will show you the end results when I finish.

We cruised on the Norwegian Getaway
 

Leaving Miami


Eric, Chrissy and Rich watching the ship getting underway.
 


Sunrise view from our balcony first morning. 




Rich and I from our balcony.


Relaxing on the deck!



 First day ashore in St Thomas

   
Finding a sweet little cafe called Glady's in an ally.




Eric and Chrissy at Glady's




This was part of the rope obstacle course that was obove the ship that I went on. I have to say I surprised myself that I did it. But I have to say it was fun. 


  
One of the many dinners, what yummy food.

The best part (I love dessert) we had dessert every meal.  YUM!!!
So that was a quick glimpse of my trip.  It was 7 days of wonderful!

Next weekend I will be in Tampa at a Stampin' UP! event called On Stage.  I will send pictures and tell you all about it when I get back.  


No comments:

Post a Comment