Saturday, October 10, 2015

Stamp Camp Projects


Last week I had a fun stamp camp and everyone loved the projects.  Here are  few samples I thought I would share with you. 

Coffee cup holder measurements ~
2 ~ 2" x 7 1/2" pieces of card stock scored at 2 1/8", 4 3/4", and 6". Punch ends with 1 1/2" panel with scallop tag topper punch, adhere opposite ends together with Tombow or Tear Tape.
DSP for cup holder ~ 2 pieces each ~ 1 7/8" x 2", 1 7/8" x 1 1/8", 1 7/8" x 3/4".
I did use a couple of glue dots on the top section to hold it together. This helps the cup to stay secure.
To get a template for the cup, I just cut one of the cups one apart, traced it and cut it from cardboard that comes with the DSP.


 Who doesn't love the new woodland embossing folder. There are so many possibilities.



For this fun card I used the soft sky  ink pad directly on the embossing folder (I mostly dabbed it towards to top so it would look like the sky and clouds and not the bottom so it would look like snow); next stamp the trees from Lovely as a Tree or any other tree stamp you like with Mossy Meadow directly on the embossing folder; I ran the folder through the big shot using whisper white card stock and when it comes out it looks like this.  I added the bird from the Tree Builder punch. 
I hope these inspired you.

You can make this card at your own Stampin' UP party!  Contact me today to get on my calendar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment