Saturday, May 23, 2015

Sharing what I love!

Recently I posted about volunteering at the Women's Refuge of Vero Beach Resale Shop and this week I was privileged to share what I love doing with some of the women at the Women's Refuge Home.




Do you see those bright smiles!  I love it when I am sharing card making with someone and you see that ah-ha moment when ink touches paper and the magic begins.   These sweet women gave me so much joy in this activity.  I feel blessed for the opportunity.


The cool part is they were all given the same supplies but you can see the creativity where they all changed it a bit to suit what they liked.  I asked if anyone had any questions and get ready for it. . . . .Can we do this again tomorrow.  Music to my ears when someone wants to stamp with me.

I feel blessed to have JoAnn Staszewski in my life and who introduced me to these women.

Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you would like to have this much fun with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment