Saturday, December 6, 2014

Let the fun begin............ & December Events

Yesterday was the first day that I could pre-order from the upcoming Spring Occasions catalog and the SAB (Sale a Bration) catalog.  I can't wait to get my order and let the fun begin.  Here is the cover don't you love those flowers?  You will be able to make them starting January 6th.

Here is the SAB catalog!
 In case you are not familiar with SAB, it is a promotion Stampin' UP! offers every January, February and March.  When you purchase $50 in the large annualcatalog or the new occasions catalog, you get one item free from the SAB catalog. This year there are some great products for you to choose from. I will be sending out catalogs soon.

Speaking of deals you will want to check out the End of the Year Close out Deals!

 Check here to view on line!

Gift certificates and wish list.  Did you know I offer gift certificates for your Stampin' UP! gift needs?

1- gifts to friends and family.
2- gifts for you (if your husband or family members don't know what to get you and you are tired of pj's give him my name and email and I can make a gift certificate for him/them.) Payment can be made with a check, cash or credit card. 
3- you can give him/them a wish list and he/they can contact me and if you live in the Vero Beach area I will gift wrap free so it will be easy for him/them. (let me know if you have a special color scheme for presents under the tree)
4- do you have a gift for Sunday School or book club or other friend gifts for the season? Let me know if I can help make your shopping easy.  Gift cards work for long distance gift giving too.  


FYI, if you select 'No Contact' when you order on my website, I have no shipping information on you. So please send me an email.
One of my Vero Beach customers ordered on Black Friday and choose no contact so I don't know who to give the 10% off for their next order.  If that was you please drop me an email wagstamps@yahoo.com so I can give you the discount on your next December order.


December Events

Dec 8th - Sassy Stampers Stamp Club Meeting
We meet once a month and take turns being hostess and we make several projects.  We are at capacity right now but I will be glad to start another group if I have 6 people interested.  Let me know if this sounds like something you would like to do or if you would like to be a visitor this month let me know.

Dec 11th - Stampin Bunco (full)

Dec 15th- Project Life class 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM (My Place) Class fee $20.00 includes pocket pages to add your pictures and journaling too.
I am in love with Stampin' UP! Project Life.  I have pictures on my blog www.wagstamps.com if you want to go check out what I have been working with. I plan to document December (not on a daily basis but at least a weekly basis) If you want to do the same start taking your pictures starting on December 1st of the things you are doing, making list, shopping, baking cookies, decorating, Elf of the Shelf events, gift wrapping, everything that makes Christmas special to you.  Then print your pics out in 4x6 size and you are ready for my class.  Sign up today!  Class fee is $20 (includes a package of 6x8 pocket pages)RSVP  before Dec 7th so I can order your pocket pages! Contact me today to reserve your space.  Bring pictures, paper cutter, adhesive and I will have my cardstock scraps and stamps and ink available for you to use.



 If you have any questions please contact me.

Christmas Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment