Saturday, September 27, 2014

I'm back.



It's been a while since I've posted here except for weekly deals, as some of you know I lost my father earlier this month.  He has been sick for some time and he slipped away in his sleep and will be forever missed and in our hearts. Thank you for your prayers and support and understanding. The beautiful cards and sweet words you have said to me, means more than I can say.  I thought I would share a picture of my dad  we took in May when I went to visit him. Below in my sister Carol, brother Ray, and my sweet daddy and me.  So things are getting back to normal and I am back to posting.



Here is the class I had last week using the new Wondrous Wreath stamp set.

I wanted to show that you can make any color wreath not just a Christmas wreath.  I love it when I offer different reasons to use a stamp set.

Card

 Treat container





 I did add a gift tag to show another way to use the set.
Supplies:


Wonderous Wreath Stamp Set 135047 - $25.95



For All Things Clear 135155 - $17.95

Tag Topper Scalloped Punch 133324 - $22.95


Endless Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set 136829 - $15.95


Card stock: Whisper White, Hello Honey, Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Blackberry Bliss Ribbon, Linen Thread, Real Red Ribbon

Ink: Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz

Thanks for stopping by!   Check back to view my upcoming classes.










No comments:

Post a Comment