Thursday, July 24, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Party

Last weekend at the Salvation Army Crop I gathered my friends that had purchased My Paper Pumpkin this month and we had a party.  What fun to open the beautiful Orange boxes and see what we had in store.  I invited Andrea who was in my morning class to join us and give it a try.
These are the samples we made from the directions and now that we have that under our belt we will be exploring other possibilities. 






This is a party minus one. 
 
 Kellie

Bonnie

Andrea

Sheri (my newest recruit)

You can tell how much fun we were having!  

Join us next month when you purchase your own paper pumpkin. 
This is a great time to sign up 50% off!  If you do not have a demonstrator I would appreciate it if you choose me as your demonstrator for My Paper Pumpkin.


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment