Monday, September 9, 2013

Stampin Party ~ Fun times

Kim and her friends gathered for a fun afternoon out on Friday and we had so much fun.






The make and take was the leaf set using shaving cream.  I showed you this already this month but just to recap! I used the outline part of the Gently Falling set for the leaves (123804).




  You may wonder why I have been demonstrating this technique so much lately!  I have a funny story to share.  The first time I demonstrated it was at June's party in July and I "BORROWED"  my husband's shaving cream for the make and take.  I was in the middle of the party and my cell rang with my husband's ringtone and I excused myself because he rarely calls me when he knows I am at a party unless it is something important.  He said do you know where my shaving cream is I just got out of the shower and ready to shave and can't find it.  Yikes I had to fess up that I was using it as we speak  :(  He hung up on me, which is not his norm.  Sooooooooooo when I got home this is what I found on the table. So you see I can use this for the rest of the year and I will still have shaving cream.  :)  Bless his heart.  So sorry honey!




The next card I am sharing I saw on Connie Babbert's site and it started out just like hers but I did not have the word stamp set she used so I looked on my stamp table and saw the cute cute cute new Expressions Thinlits die (132171) to use across the flap, this is called a pouch card.

For the base I used the new Envelope Liners Framelits Die (132172)







Expressions Thinlits Die are so cute I love the script type writing.  Here is a tip when you are using them put a piece of wax paper next to the die then next to the cardstock or paper. It will come out easier.  



I also demonstrated the new envelope punch board that I have shared with you already on my blog and everyone got to make one for themselves after they made their card, almost everyone bought one.  I am playing with that again today. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

Blessings,






No comments:

Post a Comment