Monday, July 22, 2013

Stampin' UP! Convention 2013 -Riverton Home Office

Day one started off with a tour of the Riverton Stampin' UP! Home office!  What fun to see behind the scenes.  What a beautiful campus.

This is my team members from left to right Debbie Green, Karel Standish and me.  We are waiting for the bus to take us to Riverton for the tour. 








 Below is Karel standing in the Atrium in front of the water fall. It is so beautiful. If I liked cold weather I would love to work there but........... I am a warm weather girl.




Debbie in the same spot!

Same spot for me!

This is a cute banner across the second floor.



Below is the warehouse where they pick your products before they go to UPS and Mr. Brown deliveries them to you.


One of my favorite parts of the tour is the Legacy room where they have vignettes to showcase our products in home decor'.  Here are a few ideas for you to try. 





I have an old lampshade that I want to punch some flowers and glue dot them to the shade to freshen it up. I will post that when I get around to making it.  :)




Ok this should give you a little glimpse of the possibilities you can make (not just cards).

Blessings,




No comments:

Post a Comment