Sunday, July 28, 2013

Free Convention Stamp Sets

When we go to convention we get free stamp sets and today I have been playing with a couple of them.  Tag It (the Ronald McDonald House set of the year), and Gorgeous Grunge

I used the the Gorgeous Grunge for the dirt on this card.  I used the spade and the I Dig You stamp and I used Bright Blossoms for the flowers.  Here is a little tip I was out of Linen Thread so I unraveled some of the new Burlap Ribbon in the holiday catalog to make it work. :)







Bright Blossoms - Clear-Mount Stamp 
Price: $12.95  
125497





Tag It
Price: $16.95


      130303 

FYI just in case you don't know, when you purchase one of the Ronald McDonald house sets $3.00 goes to the Ronald McDonald house.  Just another way that Stampin' UP! helps the community.

Gorgeous Grunge   
Price: $17.95 

130517

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are inspired to try some new stamps in different ways too.

Blessings,
Frances
772-643-4664


No comments:

Post a Comment