Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day


This is the card I made for my mother using new products from the new catalog.  I love the colors.  I will be sharing this with my stamp clubs soon. 

 Supplies used: From the new 2013-14 catalog I used:
 Mosaic Madness Stamp set
Mosaic Punch
Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder
Coastal Cabana Ink and Cardstock from the new in colors
 
From the 2012-13 Catalog
Melon Mambo Ink and cardstock and Ribbon
 
Remember I will be placing an order from the new 2013-14 catalog on May 31st so let me know if you want to add to my order. 
 

For Mother's Day, I was in Tyner, NC with my parents and sister and brother this weekend. I was helping with remodeling my parents house.
 
 
This is a picture of my sister Carol and my brother ...Ray and I when we are fresh in the morning......... ha! No pictures in the afternoon I was dog tired. I thought I was coming to paint and guess what I am now the caulking queen. Yep I learned to caulk and I used the air gun to secure the luan flooring and THEN we layed linoleum, wow I can not believe the 3 of us carried a floor that weighed a billion pounds to the front yard to lay it out and cut it and of course it started to rain after we rolled it out. Somehow we managed it with the help of the Lord I am sure it was devine intervention for us to be able to do it. Anyhow we accomplished a lot today. Soon my parents will be in there new home. Just thought I would share.
 
I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.




No comments:

Post a Comment