Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Just a little thanks....

I am sending out a few thank you notes for my recent trip to Florida and this is a little enclosure card to our realtor.  I have already sealed the envelope when I realized my picture was not a great quality.  However she will love the card.  This is one of my favorite new sets especially since I am moving to Florida and really close to the beach.  


Stamp set: By the Tide & Fabulous Phrases
Ink: Pool Party & Lucky Limeade
Cardstock: Whisper White and Pool Party

I am still packing stuff for our move, working on a yard sale as well as Craigslist, and working full time and trying to keep up with my Marvelous Stampers Club and Sassy Stampers meetup group and Stampin Bunco and working in a team meeting, so not to many post this month.  If you are interested in booking a catalog party for April and May contact me to coordinate our calendars. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Frances
wagstamp@bellsouth.net


No comments:

Post a Comment