Sunday, February 10, 2013

Heart Wreath and Inspiration!!!


This is a very simple wreath and so easy.  I cut out the hearts from Hearts a Flutter Framelits and hot glued to wreath and added the Welcome banner.  You may recognize the wreath from the fall leaves wreath I made last fall.  I simply used my hair dryer and melted the hot glue and the leaves came right off and now I have hearts and you will see other things in the future.  

 On Saturday I had a team meeting and I love getting and sharing new ideas. Elaine had a really cute card and I changed it with my favorite colors and dsp and made it my own.  Thanks Elaine for your inspiration. 


 
I love it when my team gets together and stamp and talk business and share with each other.  If you would like to join my team check it out. This is a wonderful time to join during SAB since you get an extra 25% FREE merchandise with your starter kit for only $99.00 you get $156.50 worth of wonderful Stampin’ UP! products. For more details check it out HERE.

  
Thanks for stopping by, have a blessed week!



No comments:

Post a Comment