Sunday, December 16, 2012

Spring Mini Sneak Peek… & Love Letters

Today was my team Christmas gathering. We had a meal together exchanged gifts and stamped a little.  This beautiful Swallowtail Butterfly is from our Spring Mini Catalog is our make and take for the day, it is so beautiful.  I used pool party and whisper white for my colors here.







Recently on Pinterest I saw an old envelope enlarged and framed and I knew I had some love letters from my husband in 1968 and I came across them last week and decided to enlarge one of them and frame it for him for Christmas. I loved the way it turned out.  I put a punched out heart to the dot over my i in Miss.  I also added some ribbon to hide the edge of the envelope.  I hope you like it.  :)  By the way look at the writing under the postage stamp...(Notice the stamp is upside down) that means I love you. How sweet, even back then, I am so blessed.  For the record I did not have the black line in the picture but thought I needed to black it out.  








Thanks for stopping by.

Stay tuned for Valentine Stamp Camp Coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment