Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fall Leaf Wreath

One of my favorite things about being a Stampin UP demonstrator is that we get this wonderful magazine each month called Stampin Sucess.  There are tons of ideas in it and this month they had this fabulous fall wreath, using our new Wonderfall Stamp set, Autumn Accents big shot die and the cool Woodgrain Textured Embossing Folder. I used it all along with some neat things such as a corrugated box lid that my Stampin' UP! goodies come in as well as the packing paper and burlap and of course cardstock. I love the new Tulle Cherry Cobbler Ribbon for the bow.  So if you would like to make one to sign up for my class on 6th.  check out my events page on my Stampin' UP! website or view on the Events page here at the top under my banner.   Thanks for stopping by, I am having so much fun creating fall ideas and projects for you.






No comments:

Post a Comment