Monday, July 30, 2012

Triple Stamping

This is a card similar to the card I taught my stamp club last week. They seemed to really like it. So easy and so fun.


You have heard the saying that in stamping there is no mistakes only opportunities to embellish.  Well I made a smudge on the smaller part of the card so I stamped it on a separate piece of whisper white cardstock and punched it out with the small oval punch and behind it I used the Ticket Duo Punch and it was too long so look below and see that I punched it again and slipped the cardstock over. So you can use it for the small oval.  I love that I saved the sample and did not have to remake it for this post. 









Neutral Cardstock:
Colored Cardstock:
2” x  3 ¼ “
2 ¼” x 3 ½”
3” x 4 ¼ “
3 ¼” x 4 ½”
4” x 5 ¼”

Card Base:   
8 ½” x 5 ½”
Scored @ 4 ¼”









These are the dimensions of the layers.  Email me if you would like to make this card with your friends and earn free stamps.

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment