Monday, May 7, 2012

Wagstamper's Team Meeting



Today I had a fabulous meeting with my team.  We had lunch alfresco and it was such nice weather.  I love it when they come over and share what they are doing in there Stampin' UP! business.   From left to right Karel Standish, Deb Dodd, Sue Root.

Debbie Green came after I took the other picture and I didn't want the tree branch to hide Karel so I put them both on here.  Deb brought a delicious Jello Cake.  Yummmmy!  Thanks Deb.

Below is my potting bench make over, it still needs a little work, but last week I painted it white I have had it since the 1980's and have used it for so many things.  I have been wanting to make it into an outside buffet and I love how it looks. I made the skirting this morning and need to add another coat of paint but I am loving the way it came together.
Below are cards the girls made for the swap and some others they share with us. This one was made by Karel.
Below is the cute card Deb swapped with us.

This was our make and take. We used the new set Everything Eleanor that will be in the new Stampin UP catalog June 1st. 

Below is a birthday card Debbie G. made for me, she is so sweet to think of me.   I love it! 




Below is one of the ideas Sue shared with us using our fabric.  Cute key ring!  I forgot to take pictures of all her samples.    She also demonstrated the Rock and Roll technique.


Salt Lake City is our destination for next summer 2013.  Most of us are committed to going to the convention next year. We have been saving our money each time we have a class or event, so we will have the money when it is time for us to sign up next year. Join me team and join us next summer in Salt Lake City.  Remember the new kit is only $99.00 Contact me today if you are interested in being a member of my team and go with us to Salt Lake City Stampin' UP! Convention July 2013.


I hope you enjoyed the samples as much as I did, thanks for stopping by and remember that I am booking parties on my calendar for the rest of May and June now.  Contact me to save a date for you.

wagstamp@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment