Sunday, February 5, 2012

STAMPIN CHALLENGE! :) Plus hostess gift...



I was recently issued a challenge, but I NEED YOUR HELP! For the "One Hundred Hands" Challenge, I need to stamp with 50 NEW PEOPLE BEFORE April 15. This could be you hosting a party and inviting people I haven't met before, inviting new friends to attend scheduled classes or camps , or even one-on-one stamping time with a brand new stamper that just wants to learn the basics of stamping.



WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF IT? You and your "new-to-me" friend* will both be entered to win a FREE CLASS . Your name will be entered in the drawing as many times as the number of new people you bring me!



I love a good challenge and I appreciate your efforts in helping me accomplish this challenge! Can't wait to stamp with you and your friend!! 

*Friend must be 18 years or older.

Yesterday at my friend Ella's workshop I made her this little treat from the new framelits from the Occasions Mini catalog #125598 
I wrapped a snicker's candy bar in the FREE  Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (DSP)  I cut two framelits in basic black and cut and scored and taped together.  I taped it in the middle of the two framelits.  Punched real red hearts and stamp be my valentine from the PS I Love You stamp set and added another heat.  Let me know if you want to have a party and I will make a treat for you.

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Frances
wagstamp@bellsouth.net



No comments:

Post a Comment