Monday, November 14, 2011

Iphone "skin" inserts- new upcoming class Dec 5th- Great Christmas Gifts

I found this great idea on the Stampin Connection site for Stampin UP demonstrators only (Connie Stewart), and I knew I had to make some!  I thought this would make a great class for my iphone loving customers and friends and gifts for family members.   The "Hello" insert below was stamped.

 Below you will find an insert that I made using My Digital Studio software. The sky is the limit.  Sorry for some reason I could not get it to turn. I really need some advice on that, it looks straight before I load it from my computer and then it moves on me.  :(





Iphone Insert Class - Dec 3rd - 7pm-9pm
fee: $20.00 in advance.

Email me now to sign up for this class. You will stamp 5 inserts for your iphone 3 or iphone 4 (you will need to bring with you a clear cover for it-contact me about where to get them)  I will premake 5 digital inserts and if you are interested in a monogram let me know when you send in your check for the class payment.  Limit 6 participants.

No comments:

Post a Comment