Saturday, September 10, 2011
Scoring has never been easier with Stampin' UP's Simply Scored Scoring Tool
My new obsession is making lollies from designer paper or just about anything I can find.
Introducing Stampin' Up!'s original scoring tool–designed exclusively by and for Stampin' Up! With etched grooves every 1/8", and the ability to score card stock up to 12" x 12", the Simply Scored scoring tool helps you create perfectly measured score marks. It's great for creating multiple projects or projects with a variety of score marks!
Features of the Simply Scored Scoring Tool
• Comes with a high-quality stylus instead of a plastic bone folder.
o Stylus is ergonomically shaped and features a comfort grip.
o The high-quality metal tips on each end of the stylus–they come in two sizes–glide smoothly over your paper.
• Features a unique set of place markers that let you mark your score lines when creating multiple projects with the same score lines.
o Includes three place markers.
o Additional place markers can be purchased for flawless scoring.
• Includes a hidden storage compartment in the back of the base to hold your scoring tools.
• Accommodates card stock up to 12" x 12".
• Item 122334; $29.95
• Simply Scored includes
o 1 scoring board
o 1 stylus
o 3 place markers
• Dimensions of scoring board: 15-1/8" x 13-1/4" x 1"
• Additional products available:
o Simply Scored Stylus
Item 125624; $4.50
Dimensions: 5-7/16" (13,8 cm)
Simply Scored Place Markers (pack of 6)
Item 125625; $2.50
Dimensions: 1/4" x 1" (6,4 x 25,4 mm
Thanks for stopping by! Contact me to more information on making lollies!