Monday, September 12, 2011

Holiday Mini Share- I want it all!!!

I WANT IT ALL - HOLIDAY MINI SHARE: $29.50
(plus $5.00 Priority Shipping if out of town)
Next Order deadline is 8:00 p.m.. Sept 20/11

ORDERING INCENTIVE - Each order in this round will receive two cut outs of the new HOLIDAY STOCKING Die as my thank you for your order. (In Cherry Cobbler and White)
INCLUDES:
24 pieces of 6 x 6 Designer paper
- Pick Your Poison, Spice Cake, Frostwood Lodge and Holly Berry Bouquet
Ribbon - approx. 2 yards each of
- 3/8 Velvet Stitched Ribbon - Very Vanilla
- 3/8" Quilted Satin Ribbon - Cherry Cobbler
- 3/8" Quilted Satin Ribbon - Early Espresso
Embellishments:
- Spice Cake Buttons - (4) - one of each color
- Holly Berry Buttons (12) - 3 each of 2 colors in two sizes
- Stitched Felt (4) - 1 of each design
Mini Jingle Bells - one package (48)
PLUS 10 1"x8" cellophane bags for treats.
If you would like to be included in this share, please e-mail with the following information:
In the subject line - please put - Holiday Share:
Name
Phone number
Address
When I get your reservation email I will send you my mailing address, then drop a check in the mail so I will have it before the 20th. I will let you know when I receive 4 to share it with.
Next Share Deadline - 8:00 p.m. September 20th
Thanks for stopping by. Frances
wagstamp@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment