Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Christmas Card - Snow Much Fun ~ Reminder for Stampin Bunco and Stamp Camp

Last week I met with my new Christmas Card Stamp Club and we had a great time deciding what stamp sets to use and what colors to use for our Christmas cards this year. I have been playing around with this really cute NEW stamp set "Snow Much Fun". I haven't decided to use the vintage type colors or brighter colors. The colors I used are Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla. I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by. Remember I have Stampin Bunco next Tues 8/23 at 7pm. We still have openings and it will be a lot of fun. I am designing the fall card you will make this week.

If you can't make that you may want to come to my NEW CATALOG STAMP CAMP on Saturday 8/27/11. The Stamp Camp fee is $25.00 and you will be making 8 projects. You can choose from 2 different times 10-1 or 2-5. Give me a call or email to reserve your spot. 334-8800 or wagstamp@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment