Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Catalog Open House~ Sat July 9th 2-4pm

New Catalog Open House (floating come anytime during this time slot)
Free Make and Take- peruse through the new catalog and this would be a great time to place your first order from the new catalog. I will also have new samples to show you as well as over 50 retired stamp sets and various retired items for sale.
New Catalogs - 3 ways to get them!
Hostess last year for me since July 2010 you will receive a free catalog;
Customer last year, if you ordered from me last you, you may purchase the catalog for $5
Get a workshop on my calendar for July or August and get a free catalog.
OR
You can purchase one for $10 and when you purchase $50 I give you credit for the $10
DON'T FORGET TO RSVP SO I CAN PREPARE FOR YOU!!!
WAGSTAMP@BELLSOUTH.NET OR 919-334-8800

No comments:

Post a Comment