Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My new desktop computer background!!! (Fiji) Check out the photo!


At the Stampin UP Convention, earlier this month they announced the next free incentive trip for two would be to Fiji. Well that made me sit up and take notice. I looked at my stats in sales and recruiting and realized I could do this!!! I just need to work twice as hard as last year. So if you want to work with me and earn it too it is not to late to sign up to be a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. Remember you get that pretty Christmas Keepsake Box Project Kit, as well as free stuff. We all love free stuff. BUT if you want to get in on this July special of $99.00, (normally $175.00) you have till Sunday night 7/31/11 at 11:50 mountain time (1:50 EST) to sign up on my Stampin UP website. www.franceswagner.stampinup.net Contact me for more information. I can hear the waves now.............

No comments:

Post a Comment