Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What a weekend.....Stamping, dodging a tornado and gardening!

Crazy title I know, first I spent Saturday morning with one of my wonderful downline Debbie Green, we stamped with some new products I preordered from the Summer Catalog that comes out May 1st. Debbie and I had such a good time creating in her new house/new stamp room, new cabinets and such inspiration.

The first card is from the new stamp set Travel Log #123082 (I got that free at the managers meeting at our annual leadership conference in January in Nashville) :) That is one of the perks for being a Stampin UP demonstrator. You will notice the new Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine that I used on the card too, I like the extra it adds to the card. It is hard to see but I crimped the strip of Not Quite Navy cardstock.

This card uses the new set Fabulous Florets #123027 (c) and new embossing folder Flower Garden #123113 that matches the stamp set. This month I let my stamp club go through the new summer mini and choose a few things they would like for me to demonstrate for them and they picked this one (one of my favorites)
After a fun morning with Debbie I came home without going out to lunch like we planned (we both knew there was a storm coming and I did not want to get caught out in hard rain) After I arrived home the storm came followed by a tornado that came about a mile close to our house so God kept us safe and our prayers were answered.

On Sunday Rich (my husband) and I planted part of our garden. I planted herbs and he planted tomotoes, there is not a better feeling than digging in the dirt and planting things (it makes me feel close to God) it makes you thankful for all you have and we are so blessed. After lunch and shower I headed over to Laurel's house for a Stampin UP workshop and I was so thrilled that she had requested a demonstration using My Digital Studio. That was so much fun to show others how easy it is to use.
If you would like to see MDS contact me and get a workshop scheduled.

***NOTE STAMPIN BUNCO NEXT TUES 4/26/11, 7PM
This is such a fun girls night out, you will have a blast and you do not have to know how to play Bunco (it is really easy) CONTACT ME TO GET ON THE LIST !

No comments:

Post a Comment