Friday, April 15, 2011

TAX FREE WEEKEND!!!

If you place a Stampin' UP! order with me before Sunday @ midnight.. 4/17/11 I will pay the tax! This has to be directly through me NOT MY WEBSITE since I pay the tax for you. Special note: Tax Free Special can not be combined with Stamp Club requirements or my cardstock special.

RAFFLE NOTE: I will run the raffles through April and if not filled I will cancel it. So you still have time to participate and get your favorite product for $5.00

Big Shot and My Digital Studio Raffles

Big Shot Raffle: This raffle has _ spaces and each space is $5.00 and after ths spaces are filled then I will draw a name out of the hat and whose ever name I draw will win a Big Shot (My favorite tool) The only requirement is you will need to buy a Big Shot Die so you will have something to work with. I still have some spaces let. Let me know how many spaces you want and I will put your name down and you can drop your check in the mail.

My Digital Studio Raffle: This raffle has _ spaces and each space is $5.00 just like teh Big Shot raffle. This is a great way to get your MDS and get those vacation pictures out of the closet and get those scrapbooks started!

APRIL EVENTS
Laurel's Workshop APR 17 (SUN) 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Eastern )

Laurel and her friends are gathering together and having a Saturday afternoon party, we will be making a card and exploring My Digital Studio. I can't wait to share MDS with Laurel's guest. I will take some great samples of MDS for digital scrapbooking. Contact me today to schedule your workshop.

CORRECTION DATE FROM MY PREVIOUS EMAIL Big Shot Class - $15.00 Fee APR 18 (MON) 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM (Eastern )

You will love this fun class using the Petal Cone, Pennant, and Two Tags dies for making banner projects using the big shot. If you have bought a big shot from me you get your first 3 Big Shot classes FREE (bring your big shot with you and plates). Contact me today to sign up! (even if it is a free class for you) We will be making spring banners, birthday banners and name banners. Decide what you want your banner to say and bring a piece of cardstock for each letter and I will funish the scraps to add the letters along with the use of my dies and punches. Email me to reserve your spot and drop a check in the mail to confirm.

STAMPIN BUNCO APR 26 (TUES) 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM (Eastern ) Still have time to sign up!

We have 7 girls but can have up till 12 girls to play Stampin Bunco and you are invited to join us. Please RSVP so I know how many to prep for the make and take. Every other month we meet on the 4th Tues to stamp and play bunco. Each person pays $12.50 to play and the prizes are chosen from the Stampin UP Catalog. What a fun girls night out and you do not have to know how to play bunco to have a great time. I have played bunco since the mid-nineties and I promise it is not hard to play. Easy peasy. Reserve your spot today.

1.Christy Baldridge
2. Karel Standish
3. Shirley Sorrell
4.Mary Capps
5. Frankie Costner
6. Frances Wagner
7. Martha Middleton
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
I will be added a few more classes soon, thanks for looking.

Blessings, Frances 919-334-8800 wagstamp@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment