Saturday, March 5, 2011

I did it..............$100,040.51

With my Stamp Fire Girls (stamp club) order today I made my goal and over. Thanks to all my customers past and present. I love my job!

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference! (this is the Statement of the Heart from Stampin UP and it is so true.

Who would have thought almost 12 years ago when I became a Stampin UP demonstrator that I would ever get past just making my quota each quarter or just to get my own discount. I know I did not look that far. I am proud to be a Stampin UP demonstrator and happy to show others how to find that creativity in themselves.

If you ever thought you would like to become a SU demonstrator or if you would like extra money for fun stuff ie vacations, children's camp in the summer or if you need extra money these days to pay the mortgage or car payment to help out your family needs then I highly recommend becoming a Stampin UP demonstrator. Contact me if you are interested and I will be glad to help you out. I would love to have you on my team. Plus there is a 15% discount to join for the rest of March.
wagstamp@bellsouth.net

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS FRANCES!!!! Yes, being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator has so many benefits, I LOVE being one.

    ReplyDelete