Friday, March 4, 2011

Exciting news and 3 new samples

First the exciting news, this August I will have been a Stampin' Up!demonstrator for 12 years!!! Can you believe it? It has gone by so fast, well my exciting news is in my career as a demonstrator I have "ALMOST" reached one of my goals and that is..............drum roll.......... I am $206.64 away from selling $100,000.00 during my career..... wow I didn't realize I was so close. I thought I would reach it during SAB this year but was not sure. So after this weekend I may be there.

Now on to my next goal, to earn the incentive trip. The next incentive trip that we can earn during this year is an all expense trip for 2 to Disney World in 2012. I am not toooooooooo far away but mostly I need to recruit a few more people and they need to recruit a few more people so this is a good time to join my team. Let me know if you have ever given any thought to sharing your love of stamping and teaching others how to stamp while earning extra free stamps for yourself and earning some extra money for vacations or to pay a bill etc plus your own incentive trip. You get to choose your own hours and plan when you want to work/play (depends on how you look at it- for me I get paid for playing)

Below is the card we made at Shirley's workshop last night. Those girls had so much fun. They are mostly girls from my Magnificent 6 stamp club and a few more friends. They work in tandem and help each other out and laugh and have a fantastic time each time we get together. We used the new stamp set Build a Blossom #121994 in the Occasions Mini catalog page 12 along with the Blossom Petals Punch that coordinates with the stamp set. I added the Baja Breeze Glass Glitter #121883 on page 18 for the center of the flower. So cute. Petal Cone- Big Shot die is one of the new items in the Occasions Mini catalog, page 15 #121810 there are so many cute things you can do with it. Here is a sample that I came up with that I love, I will be working with this die to make some spring banners this weekend and will post them for you.

I have to give a shout out to Meg Loven for inspiration on this one. It was my hostess gift for Shirley last night and I put a little candy treat wrapped in dsp paper for her and they all loved it.

Thanks for stopping by contact me is you have any questions.
919-334-8800 or wagstamp@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment