Thursday, March 31, 2011

April Promotion~ Four Frames set and Paisley Petals Designer Paper

This is the beautiful DSP called Paisley Petals, it is so pretty it is hard to cut, you girls know what I mean. It coordinates with the new frames stamp set and our label punch, you can see below.

If you want a larger view of the flyer just click on it. I have put a few samples on my blog lately to show you how fun and pretty it is. Now that is April 1st, I can show what I have been using.

These products are available FOR ONE MONTH ONLY as a Pre-Order for customers.... if you miss out, you'll have to wait until July when you see these again in the new catalog!!! Decorative Label Punch 120907 Price: $16.95
Contact me if you have any questions and thanks for stopping by. Remember you can shop 24-7 on my website at: www.franceswagner.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment