Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Another Sneek Peek! Four Frames

Today is an anxious day for me I am waiting to go to the dentist to have a tooth pulled and I am not a fan of the dentist. :( So while I am waiting I started playing with my new stamp set Four Frames and the beautiful designer paper that will be in the new catalog in July.

I had a piece of scrap that I had left over from another try at a different card and decided to see what I could do with it. This card is similiar to the sample that Stampin UP has on their demo website but I tweeked it a bit. By the way one of the cool things about being a SU demo is you get to order products before they come out and make samples to show my friends and get them as excited about them as I am. The other thing (who am I kidding that are a gazillion things I love about Stampin Up or I would not have been a demonstrator for almost 12 years!)anyway is that they always give us great samples to copy so we don't have to create everything from scratch.

One of the things I have my stamp clubs do once in a while is to copy something out of the Stampin Up catalog. (afterall they hire artist to create these samples and I love them) I will add the products used later.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment