Friday, February 25, 2011

Team Meeting, Work Area and American Idol!!

This week I have been preparing for my team meeting on Saturday and besides the paper work I am working on my swap and my make & take for the girls and other door prizes and awards and goodies. First, I have a confession to make I am addicted to American Idol............we have a local contestant Scotty McCreery (go Scotty) so this week I have been watching it with my husband in the den and then afterward I go to my stamp studio and work on my projects. We stampers do our best work later in the evening right (who am I kidding, early, I mean really early in the morning after 12am.) But I have a day job that requires that I get some amount of sleep so tonight I decided to clear a little space for myself in the den. I have this little desk in the corner under the stairwell and it just collects stuff (mail etc) so I decided to clear it off and make a little work space for myself.

I got my inspiration from the Stampin' Connection (a site for Stampin' UP! demonstrators) that had a picture from the home office with displays of little vignettes. I can't find it right now but will in the future and put it on my blog. I placed some dsp paper from Greenhouse Gala on the back on the desk (I ran out of the same paper so I had to piece it together) I brought down my little lamp and my new chicken wire frame to display my samples and fun stuff. I just love my new space where I can work and talk to my sweetie and watch tv with him. Thanks for stopping by.
Do you need help finding a space for your stamping area. Contact me and I will help you create your own space. You would be surprised at the spaces I have used for stamping/crafting before (a closet; back porch (sun room); 1/2 bath- actually it was never a bathroom just was ready to be made into one if someone did the plumbing etc. 1/8 of a guest/office/craft room. My motto is where there is a will there is a space just waiting for you to find it. Contact me, I can help you find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment