Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hostess Gifts- Cute Bookmarks

I was looking around my stamp studio today and saw a full spool of chocolate chip ribbon that retired and I had forgotten I had it. Since I just got the new "Fun Flowers" Bigz L die #121812 on page 39 of the Occasions Mini Catalog, I thought I would make some cute flowers I saw at the SU Leadership Conference in January. I made book marks and they are really cute. I decided that this would be my hostess gift for the remainder of SAB. Since spring is around the corner (I hope); this will be the perfect little gift. If you are on my workshop calendar from now through March you will get one! :) Thanks for stopping by. Contact me to book your workshop and get your cute bookmark! 919-334-8800 or wagstamp@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment