Sunday, January 23, 2011

MDS- Display

In my circle of stamping friends and customers I do not have very many that scrapbook. So when I went to leadership and they were offering an assortment of printed MDS (My Digital Studio) supplies for us to purchase I jumped at the chance. I have made Christmas cards when I got my MDS training and I have made quiet a few scrapbook pages BUT have not had them printed. I do use it for fun things like making cute labels, and making post cards (That I actually print) and my blog banner above I made with MDS. So Saturday when I had my MDS display out my stamp club talked about MDS for the first time. I love that program and as a matter of fact I have a MDS raffle for $5.00 each and when I reach 19 participants I will draw a name out for a lucky winner. Go to www.mydigitalstudio.net to view a site that has great ideas and you can post your own ideas if you have MDS. You can purchase My Digital Studio from me or from my website www.franceswagner.stampinup.net for $79.95. Contact me if you would like more information. Below is a few of my Magnificent 10 group looking at the fun things you can make with MDS. Thanks for looking. Stay tuned for more leadership pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment