Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday ~ Recruiting Special

Today is my birthday and I wanted to offer you a present in celebration, for the next person that joins my team before May 26th on line on my Stampin UP website you can choose from the following prizes.
1- The supply bundle, it has the cute Stampin Up fabric tote to carry your goodies in to workshops, cardstock, designer paper pack, punch, stamp set, markers and the Manhatten Flower Big Shot embossing folder.
2- Stampin UP Build a Bear First one to contact me gets the choice. This is going to be a great year to be a demonstrator whether you want to save your extra money for your family vacation or school clothes for the fall or a nest egg for whatever you want. Of course getting a discount every time you order for yourself or for your friends and family and other customers is not bad either.
I have signed up for the SU Recruit Crew last month and one of my goals is to add to my team. If you can help me out please contact me for more information. Happy Stamping and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Frances! Hope your day was fabulous! Blessings, Jan

    ReplyDelete