Thursday, February 18, 2010

Message in a bottle!!!

Have you ever thought about unusual ways to send mail? WOW someone that is not expecting fun mail. It is so much fun. Earlier this month I mailed the bottles below to my top ten demonstrators on my team for sales performance. I typed up a message and cut it out with our Big Shot top note die (113643) and stamped the Stampin' UP's "Statement of the heart" on the other side along with stamping some hearts on it. I rolled it up (diploma style not sure if that is a real style) and tied a mellon mambo polka dot ribbon (115611)around it and added candy and punched out hearts to the unused, empty, dry water bottle and put an address label on it and put tape over the label and taped the top on. It cost about $1.59 to mail, depending on the weight of course. I Hope you like this idea and will surprise someone in your life soon. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment