Saturday, January 30, 2010

MDS - Snow in Raleigh NC

It snowed today in Raleigh, we don't get a lot of snow so when it does we take advantage of it and play and eat snow cream and take lots of pictures.

My friend, Jessica and her family were playing in the snow and when I saw the pictures I knew I just had to scrapbook it for her. I used Stampin UP's "My Digital Studio". I made the snowman by using punches, I know that could use some tweaking but it was fun to create.

If you like to scrapbook but don't have a lot of time then this is for you. It will be a great gift to give someone that likes to scrapbook, someone that is not into the hands on paper and ink and glue and of course you can print it out on your own computer or you can have it sent back through my website and get a completed scrapbook in your mailbox in a matter of a couple of weeks.

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable page! Congrats on being one of Kelly's daily blog finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much I was excited to learn that she picked me. I know there are many many blogs to choose from so it is definitely an honor. :)

    ReplyDelete