Starting with the new 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog and continuing with all new punch designs going forward, Stampin' Up! has adopted a new body style for our punches! A few features of the new punch style:
- Low-profile, rectangular punch body allows for easier stacking and storing
- Punches lock shut for easier storage and transport
- Dual labels on top and end allow for easy identification and selection when stored
- Available in three sizes: small, medium, and extra-large
- New punches allow for larger punched images and more intricate designs while providing greater ease of use.
- Extra -large punch images also allow for two-step designs like the Two-Step Bird punch in the Occasions Mini Catalog
- Corner punches allow you to punch a corner design along the inside edges of a page, not just corners
- larger, whole-hand handle design provides better leverage for easier use
- Available in an exclusive Stampin' Up! color
Part of Stampin' Up!'s commitment to providing YOU with the very best crafting tools includes the belief in what we call continuous improvement. Essentially what this means is that even if something works very well, but they see a chance to improve it, they will work to make it even better. While new punch designs will be in the new body style, existing designs will remain in the existing body style for now. Available January 5, 2010!
Click here to email me to schedule your party for SALE-A-BRATION. You can earn EXTRA FREE products. Don't miss the FUN!